The lot between Nation Restaurant and Braxton Brewing is $3 – $5. On-street parking is available – just avoid the “Permit Only” spots. View map here.
· We are a “by appointment only” salon, which means an appointment must be scheduled in advance. We do not accept walk ins. To book an appointment, please visit our website and follow the prompts under the BOOK NOW tab.
· Omega Beauty has a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. In the event of a late cancellation/no show you will incur the full service charge. To book any future appointments your account must be settled.
· A minimum 24 hours notice must be given to reschedule or cancel appointments. Appointments cancelled after 24 hours of appointment will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. No call/no shows or cancellations will be charged 100%.
· If you call to cancel an appointment via voicemail during non-working hours, that is not a proper cancellation. Your best option is to cancel via the email or text notification you receive 48 and 24 hours before your appointment or by logging into your Meevo account. The second best option is to email us at omegabeautycincy@gmail at least 24 hours before your appointment. Remember DM’s are not the proper channel to book and cancel appointments.
· A credit card will be required by all guests to secure appointments; by agreeing to our booking/cancellation policy, you authorize Omega Beauty to charge your credit card on file per cancellation policy. Any gift certificates being used for this service will be applied to this cancellation charge BEFORE being applied to your credit card on file.
· Should you cancel or reschedule your perfecting session appointment within 12 hours, or no call/no show for your appointment, you will be required to pay $100 for your missed touch-up.
· Please arrive early for your scheduled appointment time. We set aside time specifically for you to receive the best possible service! If you are 10 minutes late and staff hasn’t heard from you, your appointment will be treated as a NO CALL/NO SHOW and fees may apply.
· Due to the nature of our detailed services, we kindly ask that you arrive unaccompanied to your appointment. This is a time for you to relax! Please no boyfriends, BFFs, hubbys, gfs, kids, infants, moms, friends, co workers, etc. Children under the age of 10 are not permitted in the salon for safety and privacy reasons. If you arrive with a child under the age of 10, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
· Appointments for permanent makeup services such as microblading, lip blushing, ombre powder brows and lash line enhancement are in high demand with limited availability. To give all our clients a fair chance to schedule an appointment, Omega Beauty requires a non-refundable deposit prior to scheduling a permanent makeup appointment. This is applied toward the cost of your service. In the event of a reschedule or cancellation, a refund will not be issued. If however you cancel or reschedule at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time, that deposit can be applied to a future service. If not rescheduled at least 48 hours in advance, that deposit will be applied toward the cancellation fee according to the cancellation policy detailed above.
These policies exist because time is precious. We strive to give all of our clients the best service and experience possible. We value all of our clients time, as well as our professional employees time, and will not rush through any service. There are no exceptions to this policy.
By booking your appointment with OMEGA BEAUTY, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to our cancellation & booking policy.